Monday, June 6, 2011

Controversy


Soulja Boy

On December 28, 2010, Fabolous during a radio interview commented on the claim that Soulja Boy does cocaine, saying "pretty boy swag but never coke my nose though", a reference to Soulja Boy's song "Pretty Boy Swag" and a video of video model and popular groupie Kat Stacks video taping Soulja Boy in a hotel room with cocaine. Soulja Boy went on a tirade on Twitter in response, saying "I ignore dis foo like 5x before this. fuck that. If you send some niggaz to spray me @myfabolouslife at least I die I real nigga fuck you boy." 50 Cent also took to Twitter to say, "leave him the f*** alone before somebody get hurt." Soulja Boy and Fabolous ended their beef on a radio interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...